- Member of the Editorial Board for the Book Project “The Establishment of the Medical Association in Saxony”
- Reviewer for Canadian Bulletin of Medical History/Bulletin canadien d’histoire de la médecine of the Canadian Society for the History of Medicine (CSHM/SCHM)
- Teaching the Block Seminar “Policing and Revolutionising Sex in East Germany” as Part of the Course “Forming Sex and Gender in Central Europe” (by Kateřina Lišková) at Masarykova Univerzita in Brno, Czech Republic (15 May 2019)
- Public Lecture “Education or Custody? Tradition and New Beginning in the Care Home/Workhouse Dresden-Leuben after 1945” in the former ‘Euthanasia’ Asylum Pirna-Sonnenstein, Germany (27 October 2018).
- Organising a Conference in July, titled “The Social History of the East German Healthcare System: Reflections on the Organisation, Politics, and People of Socialist Health Provision”, Stuttgart, Germany.
- Research Fellow at the Institute for the History of Medicine, Robert Bosch Foundation, Stuttgart, Germany
- Contracted Historian by the Saxon Medical Association for the Book Project “The Establishment of the Medical Association in Saxony” for the Period of Imperial Germany, 1871-1918
- Contracted Research Assistant by Dr. Heather Wolffram, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Contracted Historian by Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung (bpb), Germany
- Assistant Lecturer at the University of Kent, United Kingdom
- Editor of the Blog “Munitions of the Mind” – Online Presence of the Centre for the History of War, Media and Society at the University of Kent, United Kingdom → Link to the Blog
- Co-Organiser of the Conference “From War to Post-War: Reflection on the End of the Second World War”, held at the University of Kent, United Kingdom – May 6, 2015 → Read Conference Report
- Association of the Memorial Site Großschweidnitz e.V.
- Fachverband Medizingeschichte
- The American Association for the History of Medicine (AAHM)
- The Australian and New Zealand Society of the History of Medicine (ANZSHM)
- The Canadian Society for the History of Medicine (CSHM/SCHM)
- The German History Society (GHS)
- The International Society for the History of Medicine (ISHM)
- The Society for the Social History of Medicine (SSHM)
- Interested in Public Engagement, Outreach, Policy-Making and Event Organisation
- Participating in History Documentaries, Lectures, and Presentations
- Developing Interdisciplinary Approaches to the Past (Architecture/Medicine/Psychology/Sociology)
- Digital Humanities (XML: TEI P5, TEI ODD, BookDoc)